
Trish! This card was stamped by my friend and fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator, Lucie. Lucie is an amazingly creative stamper. And I'm posting it here tonight by request... Trish saw it at the Stamp-A-Stack tonight and asked me to post it to my blog because she really liked it!
Lucie used the Pick a Petal stamp set to make the flower and each petal is cut out individually. She also sponged them and drew the veins in the petals by hand. This makes a very unique card... I think that Lucie, like so many stampers, truly does stamp "from the heart" so this is a special creation!
Thanks for the great card, Lucie!!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
1 comment:
Bev, thanks for posting that card. I just fell in love with it when I saw it. I am going to try to recreate it myself, so I hope Lucie won't mind her ideas being used. Thanks again for Stamp a Stack on Friday, it was great fun as usual.
Post a Comment