Thursday, September 13, 2007

Take Three

Here's a card that I designed the other night... It was one that came to me quite easily - I love it when that happens! I was working on cards for the Stamp-A-Stack and noticed this stamp set on my shelf... It's called Take Three and it's a set that I liked as soon as I first saw it introduced, but I haven't used it enough. So, I decided to see if I could come up with a card and this is it! It's a simple card, but I really like it. The colours are Really Rust, More Mustard, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip. I crumpled the Chocolate Chip piece to give it some texture and I stamped the More Mustard piece with the Canvas background stamp then swiped the stamp pad over it to add some streaks of colour. The two More Mustard brads add a nice finishing touch.

Here's a card that I made a while ago... I still like it a lot because it is quite unique. There's a lot of cutting involved in this one! This one uses Ruby Red, More Mustard, Not Quite Navy and Old Olive. I used the Canvas background stamp on it too... These two stamp sets can combine to make lots of great cards!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: