Thursday, September 20, 2007

Simple...

I picked two really simple cards to share with you tonight... both cards look very nice, but are so easy to make! The butterfly card is one that I made some time ago. It uses the Sweet Shapes stamp set. The Tempting Turquoise card stock "pops" from the neutral background that's made with Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa and Creamy Caramel card stock. One thing that I really like is how the Horizontal Slot Punch has been used to tie a little length of ribbon to this card.

Of course, we never want to need a sympathy card, but this one is such a nice card for such a time. This card is made with the Close as a Memory stamp set. The soft colours - Brocade Blue, Sage Shadow, Sahara Sand and Very Vanilla - make a nice combination. I've added some of the new Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon on this.



Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice cards, but need something new to look at. Also, when are you going to post the October Calendar? Just wondering what classes are coming up in the next few months.