We were in Edmonton this past weekend for my niece's wedding - it was a beautiful day and things were perfect for this wonderful event! Now that I'm back, I'm getting things ready for Santa's Workshop this weekend... lots of fun Christmas cards for everyone to stamp!! If you haven't registered yet, there are a few seats still available on Saturday morning - be sure to email me (bevennis@shaw.ca) if you'd like to come.Here are a couple more cards that might inspire your stamped creations... The first card was stamped by Alicia for our Christmas card swap. This card is very eye catching with the bright Real Red combined with Bashful Blue and Old Olive. The stamp set, from the Holiday Mini Catalogue, is called Season of Joy. So far, I have not ordered this set for myself but if I keep getting such nice cards made with it, I may not be able to resist much longer!
Alicia also made this next card and we had it as a make and take at our group meeting. I wasn't able to resist on this one... I had to order the Stem Sayings stamp set so that I would be able to duplicate this card! The flowers come from the level 2 hostess set called In the Spotlight... Notice how it is punched out with the Scallop Circle punch and the centre is punched with the 1/2" Circle punch. This is such a cute card!I wanted to share a couple more cards, but Blogger is not being cooperative tonight so I'm going to end my post here and I'll post some more cards tomorrow night if things are working better!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment