Last weekend, I participated in a techniques card swap with my group... I've already posted one of cards from that swap and here are three more. They all look better in real life so you'll have to see them at the next stampin' class that you come to!This first one uses Glitter Windows so it's full of sparkle! This one was stamped by Robin. I love how she used the different circle punches to create the windows on this card. It's a very fun card using the Priceless stamp set!
This next one is Stacey's design using the Joseph's Coat technique. The stamps are all from the Just Like You stamp set which is our Ronald McDonald House Charities set for this year - see it on page 150. A donation of $2 will be made to Ronald McDonald House Charities from the sale of each one of these stamp sets.
And, this card has the Waxed Crayon Resist technique. Alicia made this one using the Doodle This stamp set. The greeting comes from the level 3 hostess stamp set called Vases in Vogue.
I hope you are having a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment