Saturday, October 27, 2007

Trick or Treat!


I received a couple of Halloween surprises this week... The first is this card that came in the mail from a customer and friend, Jo. Isn't it fun? It sure made me smile to see that in my stack of mail! I've never actually given Halloween cards, but receiving this one may have inspired me to rethink this! It's always fun to receive a handmade greeting so any occasion is worth letting someone know you are thinking about them. Thanks for thinking of me, Jo!

Last night I went for dinner at Japanese Village (yummy!) with friends and received this cute little stack of York Peppermint Patties from Sonia. What a cute little gift! And what a simple way to dress up some goodies! I was thinking that this idea would also be great for Christmas so keep this in mind! You could set a table with this little stack to decorate... Or give them out to everyone at work... Or have them set out at your holiday party... Sonia used the Scallop Circle Punch and attached one punched out piece of card stock to the top and bottom of each Peppermint Pattie. She stamped an image from the Batty for You set and attached it to the top. Thanks for this great idea, Sonia.

Halloween is an extra special day in our family because it's my Dad's birthday. This year is his 80th so we are looking forward to celebrating this milestone!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: