Monday, October 01, 2007

Christmas Creations

Here are a couple of the cards I received in a Christmas card swap with my downline group. This first one is Lorraine's artwork. She has used the Season of Joy stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catalogue. The colours are perfect for this set - Purely Pomegranate and River Rock with a bit of Always Artichoke ink added in. Lorraine also used little touches of Crystal Effects to bring a bit of shine to this card. This is a very nice, classy card.

Robin created this next card which has so many pieces that draw your eye in. The tree and round "Do Not Open Until Christmas" stamps come from the hostess stamp set called Perfect Presentation and the greeting is from The Snowflake Spot. I love how Robin used the Word Window Punch to tuck the piece of Designer Series Paper in and how she added some bling with a Rhinestone Brad to top the tree. And, of course, the Double-Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon ties this all together for me. I love this layout!

Thanks for the great cards, Robin and Lorraine!

I've just posted the dates for this year's Santa's Workshop on my class schedule... They will be held on Friday, October 19th and Saturday, October 20th. Be sure to register early - space is limited and will fill quickly! I will likely have another date in November...

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: