
Oh my goodness, does anyone know where the week has gone? I had good intentions of being back here to blog sooner than this, but time just got away on me... This will be a quick post since it's late - yes, the time on this post is the actual time that I am blogging! I just finished getting everything ready for this weekend's Santa's Workshop. We have 15 new Christmas cards ready to go! And, I have to say that I'm pretty impressed with them!! This is a preview of one of them... Isn't it cute? I saw a similar card online somewhere (can't remember where just now, sorry!) and I adapted the idea a bit. This is a simple card that would be great to mass produce!
This birthday card is one that I received from my friend, Stacey... my birthday was a couple months ago, but I just hadn't scanned this card until tonight. I've always thought that the Unfroggetable stamp set is really fun! This card brings a smile to my face.Well, I better call it a night... need to get some rest before a busy stamping weekend ahead! I'm looking forward to spending time with some of you over the weekend!!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment