Thanks to everyone who came out to my Hostess Appreciation Night and the Open House! We had a lot of fun and it was so great to see you all!
Okay, I know that you are wanting to find out who won the prizes... so... (insert drum roll here)...
The stamp set winners are:
Tart & Tangy goes to Georgette
Nursery Necessities goes to Karin
Define Your Life goes to Nora
And, the grand prize which is pictured above goes to...
LARISSA!
Yes, Larissa, you read correctly! After saying that you aren't very lucky, I've managed to prove you wrong! : ) And, I found one more mug last night so it's really your lucky day!
All prizes will be delivered with your orders... unless you want to arrange to pick them up sooner!
Also, congratulations to the door prize winners from the Hostess Appreciation Night: Jamie, Kay, Debbie, and Christine who all won Stampin' Up! mugs and Jana who won the box of stamping goodies!
Congratulations and happy stampin'!
Bev.
3 comments:
Thanks again for the great evening - it was a lot of fun and I'll get lots of use out of that mug, have no fear!
You (and Terry) are awesome ladies!!
Would you be able to post a picture of the card samples you had displayed - in particular I loved that one with the grass and the moon behind it - beautiful cards they were, all of them!
Thanks again,
ct :)
I diddo this...Thanks for a fun evening of great stampin' with great people. You and your mom not only make stamping even funner (I know not a word), but you have great patience as well.
...And I'm not just saying this because I won a door prize.
thanks so much Bev. Your open house is always fun.I got some great ideas from your samples(along with a Door Prize!!!)Thank-you. Thanks to Terry as well. She always has great stories. Georgette
Post a Comment