has Bev been? I think it's safe to say that summer fever got me these last few weeks! I've just been busy, busy, busy and having fun, fun, fun!! And, I can't believe that almost a month has gone by since my last post... I had a great month - it was filled with little kids so that's the best! We did two weekends of respite care and then went to Calgary where we babysat our little nieces while their parents went off to Banff to celebrate their anniversary. We also had company and the month of August just flew by! Now, I'm coming to the end of a week's holidays and am settling into September so I'm sure I'll be back to a more regular routine soon.

So, I have to tell you that I have so many new stamping goodies to play with... problem is that right now I can't even see the top of my stamping table because it's piled high with things that need to find a home! I'm going to need to spend some time in the next few days sorting and cleaning because I have a box full of new stamps, punches and ribbons that need to be put away! Here's a picture of some of the new things I ordered from the new Idea Book & Catalogue and am looking forward to using very soon!
I also got the new Big Shot from Stampin' Up! and a few of the great new die cuts! Although I've only just played with it for the first time tonight, I can tell you that I am in love with it! It's so easy to use and I know it's going to be lots of fun! I'll have it out at my Open House on September 20th and we will be using it for sure at the next Stamp-A-Stacks on October 3rd and 4th. Can't wait to show it to you!
Well, I will be back soon... please check back!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
No comments:
Post a Comment