Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Open House Make and Take Cards

Here are a couple of the cards that we have ready for this weekend's Open House!

This first one is much more striking in person... It uses one of the stamp sets that is on sale for only $19.51 this month - Upsy Daisy. The stamp is inked in the new Baja Breeze and then a Not Quite Navy Stampin' Write Marker is used to touch on the darker colours on the tips of the flowers.

This fun card uses one of my favourite new stamp sets - Crazy for Cupcakes. I think it's such a cute set! And, the great news is that it will be on sale - 20% off - next month! That will make it only $23.16. We'll be celebrating Stampin' Up!'s 20th birthday in October with 7 selected stamp sets offered at 20% off with any $20 purchase. Stay tuned to find out which other great sets are available on this special.

On this card, I've used a couple of new products - the 1" Double Stitched Grosgrain ribbon in Chocolate Chip and the Scallop Edge Punch. The card stock is Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White. I've used Stampin' Write Markers to colour the cupcakes in - Pretty in Pink, Real Red and Creamy Caramel.

So, I hope to see you on the weekend so that you can stamp these cards and one more... Details about the Open House are posted below. Okay, I have to get back to my preparations!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: