Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A little chocolate treat


Here's a cute idea for a little chocolate Thanksgiving or Halloween treat... These packages each have an Aero chocolate bar under their cute wrapping. Aren't they fun?

To make these, you need a piece of card stock cut to 5" x 4 5/8". On the Thanksgiving one, I used Whisper White card stock and on Frankenstein, I used Kiwi Kiss. You'll score the card stock at 1 1/4", 1 3/4", 3 3/8", and 3 7/8". Then I just wrapped the card stock around the chocolate bar and ran SNAIL adhesive all the way up one side of the card stock in the back, pulled the card stock tightly around the chocolate bar and stuck it together.

For Frankenstein's hair, I used a 5" x 2" piece of Elegant Eggplant card stock. I scored the first two score lines the same as the Kiwi Kiss and then the last two score lines are just a hair further than the measurements above so that it gives enough space to wrap around the layer of Kiwi Kiss card stock. I just cut his hair randomly after scoring the card stock. The white of his eyes, his eyelids and nose are all punched with the 3/4" circle punch and the black of his eyes are with the 1/2" circle punch.

Have fun wrapping chocolate bars!!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: