
We've just finished celebrating Chinese New Year with a wonderful home-cooked Chinese dinner. I started planning the menu last week, then Mom and spent the afternoon cooking. It was very yummy! We

started out with steamed dumplings complete with homemade dipping sauce. Then for the main course we had Longevity Noodles, General Tso's Favourite Chicken, Asian Orange Pork, Baby Bok Choy in Garlic Sauce, and steamed rice. And, for dessert, we had Chinese Almond Cookies which we had baked yesterday. It was such a fun day for Mom and I to cook

together and then to share a delicious dinner together. I thought I would share a couple of photos from our Chinese New Year decorations and meal with you. The couplets were made last year by my sister, Leslie, and I. This is the first year we've hung them for Chinese New Year and they look fantastic!
Now, it's time for me to concentrate on getting ready for the

Stamp-A-Stacks this upcoming weekend. I have four cards ready, eight more to go! I made this card for my swap with my downline and like it so much that I thought some of you might like to stamp it for yourself so am including it in the Stamp-A-Stack.
Friday night's Stamp-A-Stack is full but there are a couple of seats available for Saturday morning. If you are interested in coming out to stamp, email me (bevennis@shaw.ca) to register.
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All stamped images copyright 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!)
1 comment:
Gung Heu Fat Choy! WOW everything sounded so wonderful - and your decorations were lovely too. looking forward to Friday and making that card....
see ya then
cb
Post a Comment