Due to another commitment, I am having to reschedule my Open House. New details below:
There's a brand new Idea Book & Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration is coming soon so it's time to have an Open House! I hope you will come out for some stamping fun...
When:
Saturday, February 21st
from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
(come and go anytime through the day)
Where:
Bev's House
(please email if you need directions)
Of course, there will be stamping! Come and create some fun new cards using exciting new stamp sets and accessories! There will be 3 loonie make and take cards... stamp them for $1 each!
Enter the door prize draw for some great baskets of goodies! Receive one door prize entry for coming to the Open House and receive another for placing an order. All orders received between January 30th and February 21st at 3:00 pm will qualify for the second door prize form - this includes orders placed online.
I'll also be having a big clearance of retired stamp sets and accessories... This will be the best of all "Rubber Sales" yet! Lots of retired products at very reasonable prices!
No comments:
Post a Comment