Monday, January 19, 2009

It's here!


I've just placed my first order from the new Idea Book & Catalogue and now I can't wait until it arrives! Of course, I will prefer if it arrives on a day that my husband is not home... much easier to just get everything stored away in the craft room so he doesn't have to see it! : ) I know for sure that we are going to have a lot of fun with the Big Shot over the next few classes!!

I had a fun evening of stamping tonight. It was my downline meeting and we were all happy to get back to stamping after a little break... it was so much fun to get caught up with everyone after the holidays! Luckily, this means that I have some new cards to share with you!

This card was a swap card from Lorraine. Lorraine is always very creative and this card is another great showcase of her talent! Lorraine used one of the new hostess stamp sets called Dream a Little. It's probably my favourite hostess stamp set and I love it on this card! I really like how Lorraine used the Twill Tape on the card - I must use this idea on one of my cards soon as I have a lot of Twill Tape that needs to find its way onto some cards!

I'll be back tomorrow to share a few more cards and to give you all of the details on my Open House on February 7th. Be sure to check back!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: