Tuesday, January 13, 2009

They are here!!

Big news... The new Spring-Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalogue arrived at my doorstep! I'm just about to email everyone who pre-ordered to arrange delivery of your copy over the next couple of evenings!

There are some really beautiful new items that I am really excited about... I'm working on my own "wish list" right now. I'll tell you about that in a minute.

I did want to let everyone know that most of our prices have stayed exactly the same in the new catalogue but there are a few slight increases... Here's Stampin' Up!'s explanation on these price changes:
  • Die-cut stamp sets. Although we have been introducing die-cut sets into the past several catalogues, many of the sets remained square cut. For this catalogue, we've transitioned to an almost exclusive die-cut offering. (Mini alphabets and background stamps are not die cut.) Sets that made this transition have been priced accordingly because of the increased benefits including the ease of assembly.
  • Classic Stampin' Pads are increasing from $6.25 to $6.95 and refills are increasing from $3.25 to $3.50. The price on this product was increased by the vendor. Although the price for individual ink pads and refills has increased, please note that the price of the Classic Pads in colour families remains the same. Purchasing ink pads in colour families is a better deal than ever!
So, although the price increases are small, remember that the current pricing is still in effect until January 18th so you can beat the increases by ordering before the new catalogue starts on January 19th.

Okay, I know you don't have a new catalogue just yet to look at the items that are on my wish list, but when you do have yours, be sure to check out my new favourites:
  • page 49 - Animal Crackers... I just adore the giraffe and the bunny!
  • page 57 - Just Buzzin' By... my grandparents were bee farmers and the cute little bees remind me of them.
  • page 58 - Thoughts & Prayers... the tree is beautiful.
  • page 67 - Cute & Cuddly... the teddy bear is my favourite new stamp, it's crazy cute!
  • page 90 - Cheep Talk... the birds are cute and I think this will be fun to use.
  • page 100 - Branch Out... another tree set - what is about trees that I like so much?!!
  • page 106 - Fifth Avenue Floral... I think this will make some beautiful cards.
  • page 135 - Hope Happens... some nice quotes and I'm a sucker for quotes!
  • page 156 - Taste of Textiles... specialty papers - printed vellum with Not Quite Navy Polka Dots, Close to Cocoa Pin Stripe and more.
  • page 176 - Corduroy Buttons... in six different colours!
  • page 177 - Fleurettes... absolutely adorable handmade crocheted flowers.
  • page 185 - Eyelet Border Punch... beautiful and elegant.
  • page 188 - Circle Scissor Plus... oh the circles I am going to be able to cut!
  • pages 194-203 - oh my gosh, there's a lot of new stuff for the Big Shot that I need!! Remember that beautiful butterfly that's on our current catalogue? Well, we now have a die to cut this! And, I can't wait to have my Texturz Plates so I can make embossed backgrounds!!
Well, that's a quick run down of some of the things that are on my list... now I just have to make the big decision about what I'll order on January 19th!

I was looking at how boring my blog looks from these last few posts without any pictures... sorry about that! It will get better soon, I promise! ; )

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

No comments: