Friday, January 09, 2009

So much to look forward to...

The new Idea Book & Catalogue will be here soon! And, there is so much to look forward to! I haven't seen the new Idea Book & Catalogue yet, but I have to tell you that I'm stocking Canada Post to see when it's going to be delivered because I can't wait! I've heard about some of the exciting new products though so here's a bit of a description of some of what we have to look forward to...

~ Lots of new products for the Big Shot including brand new Texturz Templates which are exciting embossing folders - and they are priced very reasonably! And, lots of new dies... including a three-tier pop up cake!
~ A new lace scallop punch - the description sounds beautiful and I can't wait to see it! Okay, let's be honest, I can't wait to order it!! ; )
~ New cordouroy buttons and crocheted flowers! Oh, and die cut canvas sheets that sound really nifty - adds some unique texture to cards!
~ A great new circle cutter that cuts many sizes of circles and I hear is very easy to use!
~ New ribbons... you know I'm excited about that!!
~ Clear rhinestone brads available on their own (like the ones that are in the Pretties Kit)... I'm glad to be able to order a package of these great accessories!
~ Stencils... I'm not sure what to expect but I'm hearing that they are pretty amazing!
~ And, of course, lots of great new stamp sets! I can't wait...

You can still pre-order your Idea Book & Catalogue for the discounted price of $8 until January 18th - email me at bevennis@shaw.ca to reserve your copy. Of course, you can receive one for free when you hostess a stampin' class or workshop. And, Stampin' Up! just announced that any customer who places a first-time online order (which you can do through my website) in February will receive a free Idea Book & Catalogue with their order!

And, a few more things that are coming soon...

~ Digital Scrapbooking! This software application sounds amazing... I can't wait to find out more so I can share this exciting new product with you. We don't know yet when it will be available... we just know that it's coming soon!
~ Lots of new Decor Elements, including personalization and customization features. For example, you will be able to order unique names or favorite quotes in a size, font, and colour of your choice.

I hope that you are feeling as excited as I am!

Now, I need to get back to stamping so I can share new projects with you... but, it's going to be a few days yet. We just spent this evening taking down our Christmas decorations which means that tomorrow will be my cleaning and reorganizing day. Right now, I can't even see the top of my stamping table and most of the floor in my craft room has disappeared under piles of things that need to be put away. Hopefully I'll successfully get everything accomplished this weekend so I can get back to the fun!

Thanks for stopping by...

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

No comments: