Here are a couple of the cards that I designed for last weekend's Stamp-A-Stack. I was really quite pleased with this first card. I adore these little birds from the Love You Much stamp set - I stamped them on Watercolour Card Stock using StazOn ink and then watercoloured them using an Aquapainter and Brocade Blue ink. I punched them out using the Wide Oval Punch. I was really happy with using the Heart to Heart Punch across the bottom of the Brocade Blue card stock so that you could see the Real Red card stock through. And, I had been inspired by Lorraine's card which I posted last week for the greeting - I wanted to use some Twill Tape and this was the perfect card for it! The greeting comes from the Holidays & Wishes stamp set and we stamped it on with StazOn ink as well.
Remember to read about my rescheduled Open House in the post below... The date is now February 21st and I hope you are able to come!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!)
2 comments:
just loved making both of these cards - thanks Bev....
clb
I had a blast when I was there. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to the Open House. Hope you have a huge success at the open house.
Post a Comment