...but I do like this card a lot!
I was designing cards for a stamping class and decided that I needed to step outside of my box and try some colours that are unusual to me... I don't often think to use orange so it was quite an accomplishment to use Tangerine Tango as the main colour on this card! I used a new stamp set for the first time - this is Cheep Talk. I think the little bird is so fun!
I first inked the end of the branch in Kiwi Kiss, making sure that the leaves were all well inked. Then I used a Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker to colour the branch. Once the branch was stamped, I stamped the little bird on in Tangerine Tango and the greeting in Pacific Point. This is a bright and cheery card!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment