Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thinking of You...


A "thinking of you" card is just about the nicest of cards that you can send, don't you think? There's no special occasion other than telling someone that they're on your mind. I need to send a few of these...

This card uses the Thoughts & Prayers stamp set. As soon as I saw this tree, I fell in love and knew I had to have the set right away! This is the first card I made with it and I've made another that will be one of the make and takes at this weekend's open house.

For this card, I inked the tree in the Close to Cocoa ink pad then I coloured each of the leaves with the Always Artichoke marker. The "Thinking of You" stamp comes from the same set. I used the Sanded background on the main card - Close to Cocoa ink on Close to Cocoa card stock. And, I sponged around the edge of the Whisper White card stock before matting it with Always Artichoke. This is a very simple card, but it looks very nice.

Remember... Open House is this Saturday! It's going to be lots of fun!! I've designed three brand new cards for you to stamp while you are here. Details are posted below...

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: