Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Loving the new Texturz Plates!


I always feel so bad when I go a long time between posts... I've just been really busy again and didn't have a chance to sit down to blog. Over the weekend, we had our special little baby here for a visit and it was such fun! And, this week, I've been working hard to get ready for some upcoming stamping classes. Thankfully, this means that I now have some new cards to share!

This first card uses the Sale-A-Bration stamp set called Polka Dot Punches. The flowers are all punched out using the 5-Petal Flower Punch and I've used this same punch for the leaves as well. The Riding Hood Red card stock is embossed using one of the plates in the Stampin' Up! Backgrounds I Texturz Plate set. The greeting comes from the stamp set called On Your Birthday. Along with Riding Hood Red, I have used Old Olive and Chocolate Chip card stock and Chocolate Chip Double-Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon.

I made this card for the last Stamp-A-Stack and I absolutely love it! The Designer Paper comes from the new Raspberry Tart package. I've again used one of the plates from the Backgrounds I Texturz Plate set and it works perfectly with the pattern in the Designer Paper. The greeting stamp is from Say It with Scallops set - this is the Ronald McDonald House Charities stamp set and $2 from the sale of each of these sets goes to RMHC. You can see the set on the inside back cover of the Idea Book & Catalogue. The stamped image is punched out with the Scallop Square punch. And, of course, I needed ribbon and the new Organza was perfect for this card! Oh, the card stock and ink is Cameo Coral.

I will be back with another new card tomorrow night...

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: