Thursday, February 12, 2009

Daisies!


So, what do you think about the bigger pictures that I'm posting on my blog lately? Does it make it easier to see the cards? Of course, you can always click on a picture to see a larger version... And, I'd love to hear if you prefer the photos or the scans of the cards... I can't decide which I like better.

This card was fun to create... I was playing with the Big Shot again using my new Daisies die. I cut two of the largest flowers and then layered them. The Designer Series Paper is from the Candy Lane package. I used Certainly Celery, Riding Hood Red and Barely Banana with it. The ribbon is from the Sale-A-Bration Ribbon Bundle - I really like this wide twill tape ribbon in Certainly Celery. The flower needed a little something special so I thought that the Build-A-Brad in the centre was just the right finishing touch. I stamped a scrap of Pink Pirouette card stock using the little stamp from the One of a Kind stamp for the Build-A-Brad. And I couldn't resist using the new Eyelet Border punch as well - I really love this punch!

I hope you have had a wonderful week... I am ready for the weekend and looking forward to going to the Tea Festival! And, I'll also be doing lots of stamping - making the cards for the Punch Your Art Out Class and for the Open House which is next Saturday, February 21st. Fun, fun!!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say this is for sure one of my all time favorites!! I LOVE it!!