Sunday, February 22, 2009

And the winners are...

Thanks to everyone who came out to my Open House yesterday!  It was a great day and so nice to see all of you.  

I know you are anxious to hear the winners from the door prize draw so let's start with that...

The winner of the Pretties Kit is:

Jessica!



This prize basket contains the Family Phrases stamp set, Real Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/2" Circle Punch, Scallop Square Punch, Filigree Brads, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter and the new 5/8" Brads.  The winner is:

Yvonne!

The Grand Prize basket contains the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set, Photo Corners Punch, Star Punch, Sage Shadow 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Build-A-Brads, Filigree Brads and the new Flower Brads Assortment and Fleurettes.  The grand prize winner is:

Naomi!

Congratulations to all of the prize winners!  I'll be in touch with you to arrange getting your prizes to you.  I hope you enjoy all of your new goodies!

I just want to mention that everyone who placed an order between January 30th and February 21st had their name entered into the draw as did everyone who attended the Open House yesterday. 

I thought I would also share the cards that we made at the Open House...  This card uses two Sale-A-Bration products.  The flowers and leaves are stamped using the Botanical Blooms set and the ribbon is the 5/8" So Saffron grosgrain ribbon from the Ribbon Bundle.  Card stock and ink colours are So Saffron, Old Olive and Close to Cocoa (plus Whisper White card stock).  I added a Word Window punch with two Vintage Brads to add a nice finishing touch to this card.  The greeting stamp comes from the All Holidays stamp set. 

This might be the simplest and quickest card I have ever made!  I used the Thoughts & Prayers stamp set, inked the tree in Always Artichoke and stamped it three times.  Then I inked the "Thinking of You" greeting with a Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker (because the stamp has more words under these and I only wanted this part of the stamp) and stamped it on.  Finally, the Very Vanilla card stock is matted onto a piece of Chocolate Chip card stock and then it's attached to the Always Artichoke card.  Tha
t's it!  And it's such a nice card!

The third card uses more Sale-A-Bration products.  My favourite Sale-A-Bration stamp set is the Polka Dot Punches.  We stamped the flower three times with Regal Rose ink on Whisper White card stock.  Then the flowers are punched out with the 5-Petal Flower punch.  We punched out two more flowers with this punch in Certainly Celery card stock to use as leaves behind the flowers.  A Barely Banana brad was added to the centre of each of the flowers.  Then they were arranged on a piece of Barely Banana card stock that was matted with Regal Rose card stock.  The third flower is attached with Stampin' Dimensionals to give some depth to the flower arrangement.  We used the great new Eyelet Border punch across the bottom of the Whisper White card stock and stamped a greeting from the Heard from the Heart stamp set in Regal Rose ink.  And, the Certainly Celery poly-twill ribbon is from also from the Sale-A-Bration Ribbon Bundle.  I love the soft spring colours on this card!

I do have lots of stamps left from my Rubber Sale...  I'll be posting a list of the remaining stamps here later today and they'll be available on a first come basis.  Be sure to check back!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: