First, let me say that I'm really frustrated right now because we are having computer network issues and it makes my life really difficult! I'm so used to my computer being on my stamping table or in the living room ready for my every web-surfing or email-checking need... I need a network miracle right about now!
But back to our regularly scheduled stamping... I have to hurry because I have stolen my husband's computer time and he is sitting on the stairs flipping through the newspaper, waiting ever so patiently!

Last night was my downline meeting... lots of stamping fun was had by all! I will post the cards over the next several days as my computer allows. This first one was a make and take that Lorraine brought - an adaptation of a card she saw online. It's bright and cheery, stamped with the Embrace Life set. We used sponge daubers to colour in the flowers, first daubing with Summer Sun ink and then with Only Orange. We coloured the leaves in with a Blender Pen and Old Olive ink. I was particularly thrilled to be using one of the Cordoroy Buttons on this card - I've managed to resist ordering these myself so this is actually the first time I've seen them... Hmmm, not sure that I will resist much longer! LOL!
We finished getting the cards ready for this weekend's Stamp-A-Stack tonight. There are still seats available for both Friday night and Saturday morning - email me (bevennis@shaw.ca) if you'd like to join in on the stamping fun!!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment