Wow, wow, wow! This is an amazing card... I love these flowers - they look so real and so full of detail. I had so much fun making it this evening and couldn't wait to share it with you!
My friend and fellow demonstrator, Melanie, went to Stampin' Up!'s Regionals training last month and she came back telling me about a new technique that was demonstrated there using the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set... It sounded interesting and I had to give it a try so here it is. What do you think? I have to tell you that as impressive as this looks in the photo, it's even more amazing in real life. So, I am excited to share this technique with you, but it's a little too involved for a Stamp-A-Stack so I think I'm going to offer a new techniques class that will include this. Watch for it, likely at the beginning of June...
So, this card is actually for my Mom - I'm hoping she doesn't check out my blog before the card arrives! She's away caring for her sister right now so she'll be surprised to receive a card in the mail.
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!)
2 comments:
This is amazing! Absolutley love the colors. You're Mom is going to love it!!!
WOW is right, if you are talking to your Mom say HI! I am sure she is just going to love this card..
clb
Post a Comment