Sunday, May 17, 2009

I need a vacation!

Yes, I'm feeling like I need a vacation, but the funny thing is that I'm on holidays right now!! We've had quite a busy time over these last few days... Last weekend, we had three little kids staying with us from Friday night until Sunday night. Then, I worked Monday, went to Chemainus to the theatre that night and on Tuesday we flew to Calgary to babysit our nieces who are 3 years old and 19 months old! Their parents left on a vacation on Wednesday so we've been looking after them ever since... Good news, they are still happy and healthy! My hubby has just headed to the airport to pick up their parents and we'll be back to the airport tomorrow night to fly home ourselves... We've had a ton of fun with all of the little ones and things will seem pretty boring when we are back to just the two of us at home. Maybe we'll find ourselves watching a little Treehouse just to remember the fun! : )

I had all sorts of wonderful plans to upload cards to my blog while I was away - even took pictures of a couple before I left so I could do that. But it turns out that getting an internet signal on my computer is sketchy at best so I've been unsuccessful... I have received 3 more card entries for the Masculine card contest (now closed, but these were received before the May 15th deadline) which I will post as soon as I can after I get home... And, I'll announce the winner. Sorry for the delay...

Still no entries in the Scrapbooking contest... and the prize is a stamp set of your choice (any value) so it's worth sending me a picture or a scan of a scrapbook page that you've created using Stampin' Up! products. See my last newsletter for the details.

Okay, must go check on the (hopefully) sleeping children then I'm going to settle in for a few minutes of reading before bed. Hope you are having a great long weekend!!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

No comments: