
This is the wedding card that I made for my little cousin... It actually looked much better in person because it had some sparkle. I stamped the swirls in the background with VersaMark ink and then embossed with Irridescent Ice Emboss Powder. After I stamped the bride and groom and coloured in the flowers, I used the VersaMarker pen to colour over the bride's veil then sprinkled it with Irridescent Ice Emboss Powder also. I was quite pleased with how the card turned out!
We had a good trip to Fort St John although it was very quick - we were there for only 48 hours and in that time, we attended the rehearsal dinner, enjoyed the beautiful wedding ceremony and reception, helped my parents cater the wedding dinner (turkey and ham with mashed potatoes, gravy, 2 salads, carrots and corn for 137 people!), cleaned up all of the dishes from dinner, served the wedding cake, danced a little, went to the gift opening and visited with all the relatives who were there... Seemed like a lot to pack into such a short time!!
So, after all of that, I'm taking an evening off and looking forward to watching Canadian Idol for the first time this season! I'll be cheering for Earl, CB! : )
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!)
2 comments:
don't forget to vote - it is very crucial tonight..... cb
opps forgot: what a beautiful card - it is just gorgeous
cb
Post a Comment