Here are the rules:

So, here it goes:
1. I don't like different kinds of food touching on my plate... for example, I don't like my potatoes and vegetables mixing together. The worst is having something hot touch something cold - like having gravy run off the potatoes onto the salad. Buffets are nearly too much for me... If I'm at a restaurant and order fish and chips for example and the fish is served on top of the fries, I have to reorganize my plate before I can start eating.
2. I enjoy "reality" TV. Some of my favourite shows are Survivor, Amazing Race, Jon & Kate Plus 8, Extreme Makeover Home Edition and Canadian Idol (which I am watching right now!).
3. I love to travel and wish I could do more of it... Our next big trip will be to China, hopefully at Christmas time. This is not the adoption trip, but we are planning to go to be tourists and learn a bit more about this beautiful country.
4. I used to be a big rollerskater... I took rollerskating lessons and then after finishing all 8 levels, I joined a speed roller skating team, but never got to compete because we moved just before our first competition. I still have both pairs of my rollerskates and my little speed skating team jacket - from the 80s... it's lovely!
5. I love photography! I'm not a great photographer, but I hope to learn more so that I can become better. I'm always the one with the camera and my husband bugs me because I usually take way more photos of any event than most people would think possible! I need to get better at organizing my photos and actually printing some of them...
6. Fall is my favourite season. I love the cooler temperatures and I especially love seeing the leaves change and fall. Seeing the ground covered by colourful leaves is one of my favourite sights.
7. I enjoy cooking although I don't often have enough time for it. I'm trying to find more time to cook so I can use all of the great cooking spices and utensils that I have bought recently and over the years. I love to try new recipes and have a large cookbook collection.
Now, I need to tag 7 other bloggers to play along... I'll tag Sonia, Stacey, Alicia, Tanya, Robin, Eleonor and Elaine.
I'll be back soon with some more cards!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
1 comment:
Thanks for the tag.I just posted my 7 things.
Post a Comment