1. I have a huge Smurf collection - over 200 different Smurfs that I've been collecting since I was about 6. I'm still adding to my collection... yes, they still make Smurfs. My husband won't let me display them though so they sit in my Smurf bag in the closet and special little kids get to play with them (under close supervision... LOL) when they come to visit me.
2. I got my private pilot's licence on my 17th birthday making me the youngest licenced pilot in Canada... I flew a glider solo (as pilot in command, by myself with no one else in the glider) when I was 15 - before I could even drive a car alone! I don't fly anymore though... it got too expensive and I've outgrown the daredevil in me!
3. I'm a big country music fan - Faith Hill and Tim McGraw top my list along with Shania, Martina McBride, Lonestar and Reba McEntire (among others).
4. I love spicy foods - Thai is my favourite! And, Frank's Red Hot Sauce is my best friend with pizza, tacos, chili, etc.
5. Clamato juice is my favourite drink... Chai tea is right up there too! Frank's goes really well in Clamato juice!
6. I'm not as organized as I look... never look in a closet or cupboard in my house because you'll see a side of me that you probably didn't expect! Well, at least I hope you don't expect it... maybe I don't even look organized and am just trying to convince myself that I do! LOL! Oh, but I will be able to find the Smurf bag (see #1!).
7. I rarely watch movies because I usually fall asleep - at home or at a theatre! My husband and friends bug me about this all the time... I think they've even been known to place bets on how quickly I will fall asleep! The only time I don't fall asleep during a movie is when I can't sleep and turn the TV on to fall asleep - even infomercials seem to keep my interest then!
Okay, hope you learned something new about me... Now, to tag some fellow bloggers who haven't played yet - Sonia, Stacey, Alicia, Suzanne, Pam, Elaine and Debbie. Have fun!
Come back later tonight and I'll post a couple more cards. I just have to get my house cleaning done... I'm sure I can get a few more things hidden in my closet!! LOL.
Bev.
No comments:
Post a Comment