Monday, April 30, 2007

Quick post with a couple cards!


This will be a quick post because I have to get ready for the retiring stamp set list which I am hoping will be posted tonight shortly after 11:00 pm. I want to be sure to get it out to you all as soon as possible!

Here are two more cards that I received in the Regionals swap. These are both from demonstrators in my downline group. The first one is Stacey's - she's loving the Petal Prints stamp set and has been very creative with it! She also used the Fine Lace background stamp and the Friend to Friend set.

The second is Alicia's - she used the In Full Bloom set along with the French Script background stamp and the Warmest Regards hostess stamp set. These are both great cards!

Thanks Alicia and Stacey for these great cards!!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: