Monday, April 02, 2007

Dad's Birthday


Here's a card that my Mom designed... yay, Mom!!

I love the way she used the new Spiral down the side of her stamped image and then punched out the letters to spell "DAD" and put them inside the punched out piece. I've always really liked this particular image out of the Seaside Sketches stamp set...

Have you seen the wonderful special that Stampin' Up! has announced for April? It's a great offer on some fantastic greeting and alphabet stamp sets - 20% off and no minimum purchase required! I'll post more info soon... In the meantime, have a look at it here.

Sorry it's been a few days since my last post... I've been fairly busy! I did the last of my new clothes shopping yesterday afternoon in preparation for the cruise! Looking forward to getting my hair done later this week and then a pedicure next week... So much fun!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: