
The weekend is here! Mom and I just booked our shore excursions... very exciting! Now that the cruise is just two weeks away, we are really get anxious to go! Some fun in the sun will be awesome!
I'm about to make the dash to the ferry - nothing like a little trip over to Vancouver on a Friday afternoon! I'll be away for a couple of days so thought I would share the rest of the swap cards that I received a couple of weeks ago before I go...
This first one is from Melanie... she did a different size of card to keep things interesting! This card is 5 1/4" square. She's used a few different stamps on it - All Through the Year, Print Pattern, Much Appreciated and Riveting. I like the colour combination - Bashful Blue, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand and Confetti White.
Next is Sonia's card. She's used the Print Pattern background stamp as well - this is such a versatile stamp! Keeping with the masculine theme on this card, Sonia kept things simple and added a greeting from the All-Year Cheer I set. She's used Old Olive, More Mustard and Night of Navy on this card and then accented with a piece of ribbon out of the Prep School Ribbon Originals and some silver brads.
Lucie used the Polished Stone technique to create the great background piece for this card. We'll be learning the Polished Stone technique at my next Techniques III class on April 4th - there are still a couple of seats available if you want to register! Lucie has used the Artifacts set for the clock stamp and the greeting comes from the Wonderful Words set. This reminds me that I haven't used my Wonderful Words set in a while so I must pull it out! I love the script writing on this set...
Here is Suzanne's card... perfect for a birthday card or maybe even a Father's Day card. Suzanne has stamped the word "daddy" using the new Doodle Alphabet set from the Spring Mini Catalogue. And, she's stamped the background piece with a little stamp out of the Lovely as a Tree set. The colours are nice for this card - Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel and Confetti Cream. A little tearing, some sponging and four brads finish off this card nicely.
Keeping up with the father theme, here's Robin's card. This one used the Polka Dots & Paisley stamp set along with the "Happy Father's Day" greeting from the All-Year Cheer II set. The striped paper is from Four-Seasons Designer Series Paper package and it goes nicely with the Bravo Burgundy, So Saffron and Very Vanilla card stock that Robin has used.
And, one final card... Deb went with a spring theme on her card using the Petal Prints stamp set (one of my favourites!) along with a greeting from the Reason to Smile hostess stamp set. Great spring colours on this card - So Saffron, Certainly Celery and Pale Plum with Whisper White. I really like the layout and have seen this on a couple of different cards. Thanks to everyone for the swap cards and the inspiration!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment