
I love this stamp set from the Spring Mini Catalogue - it's called Bundle of Joy and is shown on page 22. This is a card that I made yesterday... This will be one of the cards available at this weekend's Stamp-A-Stack. There are still lots of seats open on Friday night and only one open for Saturday morning so be sure to register really soon if you'd like to come! There are lots of other great cards for you to pick from. Email me at bevennis@shaw.ca to register or for more information.
This next card was one of our make and takes at our meeting last night. Sonia made this card for us. I like this floppy little bear. Such a cute card that could be easily changed from Pretty in Pink to Bashful Blue for a little boy.Well, I must get back to stamping... I just had an order arrive with the Bunny Hugs set so I'm off to put it together and make a card for a stamping class tomorrow night! Hope you'll come join us at the Stamp-A-Stack!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment