
This cute card was one of the make and takes at our last demonstrator meeting. It is so adorable with the little punch out window - the bunny tag is attached to a piece of silver cord and is suspended in the window. When you open the card, there's an identical tag on the inside. This uses both sizes of the Tag Punches - the small one to punch out the bunny and the larger one to punch out the window. The bunny stamp is from the hostess stamp set called Tags So Much.
Alicia brought this great mini card for us to make and it inspired the card below that I had at this weekend's Stamp-A-Stack. It was very popular... I'm sure we'll see this design find its way back in other cards in the future! Thanks for the inspiration, Alicia!

I hope you had a chance to get out and enjoy the sunshine today! I was so excited to be wearing my sunglasses when I was driving up island this afternoon... It was so wonderful to see the sun!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment