
This is a card that we made at Alicia's house last month... Alicia designed this one and I was really excited about the colour combination - Taken with Teal, Certainly Celery and So Saffron... If you were at the last Stamp-A-Stack, you'll know that I'm kind of hooked on the Taken with Teal or Tempting Turquoise with Certainly Celery combo. I think I had three cards made with these colours.
So, how do you come up with great colour combinations?? Of course, you will know that I often depend on the Colour Coach (shown on page 200 of the Idea Book & Catalogue). Now, here's another great resource... a website that gives you hundreds of Stampin' Up! colour combinations: click here. Just pick a colour or two and then hit search and you'll get a bunch of different colour combinations to try! Have fun!!
I'm happy to be feeling better... The worst part of my cold was that it left me without energy. After falling asleep at 7:00 last night and sleeping through most of the night, I woke up feeling quite a bit better this morning. Thank goodness! It's time to get back to stamping now!! : )
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment