Sunday, March 18, 2007

Why is it so difficult...


to make masculine cards? I have stacks of cute flower stamps, but not so many stamps that work well for men. Here's one that would be great though... The "In the Wild" stamp set certainly has lots of possibilities for more manly cards. I just made this one for this month's swap with my downline group... I like the colours - Sahara Sand and Always Artichoke framed with Basic Black. The elephant is stamped on Whisper White card stock in Basic Black ink then coloured with the Sahara Sand Stampin' Write Marker. I've also used the Weathered background stamp and the greeting comes from the "It's Your Birthday" stamp set. I added a couple of brads to dress the card up a bit.

I hope you've had a great weekend! I'm off to make 9 more of these cards for the swap - I look forward to sharing the cards I receive back from this swap with you this week!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Card Bev ! Love your choice of colors.This is one of my favorite sets and agree that it has some great stamps for masculine cards. Georgette