
Here's creativity at its finest! Stacey Rumsby, a demonstrator in my downline, came up with this card idea shortly after we received the Polka Dots & Paisley stamp set. When she was describing her idea to me on the phone, I couldn't see what she was seeing... then I received this card in our swap last month and now I get it!
Stacey used the flower for the eyes and eyelashes. The flower stem became the smile. The nose is the little circle at the base of the flower. She sponged on some blush and added some punched out daisies for the hair... The finishing touch is in the ribbon and Hodgepodge Hardware piece to create the bow. Pretty cute and very creative!
Stacey sent this card into Stampin' Up! for an art contest that they are having for demonstrators. Good luck, Stacey - you have my vote! : )
Happy creative stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment