
I know many of you had a chance to make the daisy flower card made with the small oval punch at a Stamp-A-Stack a few months ago... Well, here's another take on this wonderful card! This one actually uses both the large and small oval punches. Another great addition on this card is that edges of all the petals have been sponged with Sahara Sand ink and then the little line was drawn on with a Blender Pen and Sahara Sand ink to give the petal some depth. Punches are so much fun...!!
I'm just waiting for this morning's Stamp-A-Stack to begin - the stampers have 12 cards to select from this month... I'll share a couple more of them with you tomorrow!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
PS - remember, the one thing that's good about rainy weather is that it's the perfect time to stamp!
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment