Friday, March 09, 2007

Easter Inspiration


Have you been wondering where I am? Just been busy and not had much time to stamp... I'm actually feeling some withdrawal symptoms!

We are over in Vancouver for the weekend. We went to the Vancouver Giants hockey game tonight... Interesting game, but as it turned out, the Giants scored the winning goal 31 seconds into the game - it was 8-0 for the Giants!

Okay, back to stamping... Here's a cute Easter card. I love the spring colours - Lavender Lace, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery and Barely Banana. There's some faux stitching along the side and a little touch of ribbon (of course - I rarely manage to design a card that doesn't use ribbon!).

I'm away until Sunday evening and then hope to have some new card creations to share with you next week.

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: