Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Welcome Spring!


I'm so excited that spring is here... I love to see the daffodils and tulips make their appearance, the trees budding and of course, the sunshine! And, this spring I have my Stampin' Up! cruise to look forward to... only 23 more sleeps until we leave! The only challenge between now and then is deciding what to pack!! I've been shopping for all of my new cruise clothes but I always pack way more than I need... this time, I want to keep plenty of space for all the goodies that I will be bringing back with me! ; )

Here's a great spring card that I received in our swap from Stacey. She's used the new Doodle This set from the Spring Mini Catalogue along with the word "spring" from the Everyday Flexible Phrases set. The cut out flowers just pop off the card. Thanks for another great card, Stacey!

Well, I'm enjoying one last day off today and am just about to pack up for tonight's stamping class and then will be putting the final touches on the cards for this weekend's Stamp-A-Stack... there are still a few seats open for Friday night if you are interested in coming out to stamp!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

No comments: