
After my downline meeting tonight, I have some super new swap cards to share with you! I really appreciate all of the work and creativity that goes into the swaps that I receive from my fellow demonstrators. Our theme this month was either masculine or spring cards... quite a diverse theme!
This first card is Maggie's work. Maggie is really loving the Oval Punches - she has been very creative with the flowers that she is making with these punches and she's also been using them to make frogs and bunnies. Very nice spring card, Maggie!
Alicia took up the challenge to create a masculine card. She used the Autumn Leaf Prints set along with the Warmest Regards hostess stamp set. I like the colours on this card - Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, and Really Rust. The roughed up edges and the hemp wrapped around the leaf image really add a rustic, masculine look to this card. We missed you tonight, Alicia - thanks for the great swap card and congratulations on your house sale! : )I'll be back tomorrow with some more great card samples so be sure to check in!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment