Sunday, March 25, 2007

Stamping for an important cause


After the Stamp-A-Stack yesterday, Mom and I headed out to Sooke to my friend Sonia's house where she was having a stamping day... It was so nice to be able to sit and stamp cards! I realized how relaxing it is to stamp when someone else has designed and cut the card for you!! What a fun couple of hours we had!! These are the cards that we stamped - click on the photos to enlarge.

Sonia was doing this stamping day as a fundraiser with all of the proceeds going to the BC Cancer Society's Relay for Life. Along with family and friends, Sonia will be walking in the Relay for Life on June 15th in honour of her Mom, Rose, who is a cancer survivor. Rose doesn't know about this yet and I can't wait to hear how she'll react when she hears about this tremendously caring gesture that those close to her are working on. I've decided to walk with Sonia's team to do what I can to help.

Thanks for the wonderful afternoon of stamping, Sonia! And, good luck to Rose's Buds in the Relay for Life!

Happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now you know how lucky we are to have you and your Mom!!! It really is relaxing to come and stamp at your studio...THANK YOU!