
This is a thank you gift that I received from Stacey last week. What a wonderful surprise! Stacey had found the pattern for this box online but the pattern was for a much smaller box. She adjusted the pattern to make a bigger box - this one is just the right size to fit a bag of candy kisses which is what Stacey filled my box with. Wow, I would have been excited with just a box but add in chocolates and I was thrilled!

I love the card... pink and brown - my favourite colours right now! I'm planning to include this card in the next Stamp-A-Stack on March 23rd and 24th. Speaking of the Stamp-A-Stack, there are still lots of space available for both Friday night and Saturday morning... if you would like to come and stamp some great cards, please send me an email at bevennis@shaw.ca to register!
Sorry that it's been a few days since I've blogged... been keeping busy and not having much stamping time. I'm looking forward to having time for a few projects this week. I'm anxious to play with some of the Spring Mini Catalogue products that I have waiting for me!
I hope you've had a great weekend! I'll be back soon... until then, happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment