
Well, after feeling lucky for having avoided all the colds and flus so far this winter, I'm sniffling... : (
I took a day off today to rest and hopefully speed up the recovery. I'm feeling not too bad. I had a glass of Clamato juice this afternoon - I've never been a chicken noodle soup fan, but always loved Clamato juice as a treat when I was a kid. So, when I was sick, my Dad would bring me some Clamato juice. Somehow I remember it working so much more when I was younger than it seems to now! I'm trying a new trick now... Mom brought me a Caramilk Dark Chocolate Bar this afternoon. Wow, it's delicious!! Maybe it will have me feeling better!!
Okay, back to stamping! This is a card that I created about a year ago. It uses the Joseph's Coat Technique - I love the vibrant colours that this technique brings out. We just did this card last week at my Techniques II class along with the five different techniques instruction pages. If you are interested in learning fun stamping techniques, plan to come to my series of Techniques classes - you learn five techniques at each class and create instruction pages for a techniques book. The next class is Techniques III on April 4th when we will be doing Crayon Resist, Faux Leather, Polished Stone, Shaving Cream and Wax Paper Resist techniques. Contact me for more information or to register at bevennis@shaw.ca.
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
1 comment:
I love the colours you used with this card - you take care - looking forward to the one sheet wonder class on Saturday
cheers
Carol Lynn
Post a Comment