
Well, after a day of crazy weather, it's hard to imagine that we're talking about spring fever! Tomorrow is the first day that orders can be placed for the great new products in Stampin' Up!'s Spring Mini Catalogue. I'll be sending in my first order tomorrow evening so feel free to email or call if you would like anything!

My favourite stamp set in the Spring Mini Catalogue is the Polka Dots & Paisley on pages 8-9. As a demonstrator, I received this set free from Stampin' Up! and so I've already had lots of fun making cards with it. I was also in a swap last month using this stamp set with my downline group so here are some of the cards that I received.
Now, here's the great news. In March, when you order the Polka Dots & Paisley stamp set along with the matching Petals jumbo wheel and the Petals & Paisley designer series paper ($48.40 for these 3 items), you will be able to select any one item from the Spring Mini Catalogue for half price! It's Spring Fever - click here for more details.You'll also be able to select any one item from the Spring Mini Catalogue for 50% off when you host a workshop totaling $600 or more (before shipping and taxes) in March!
This is such a great opportunity to get your favourites from the Spring Mini Catalogue!
I need to give credit for these card samples... The first was stamped by Deb - notice how she used the Small Corner Rounder punch on three corners of the Whisper White card stock and then added a brad on the corner that she left square. Next card is from Suzanne - a very clean and classic look with a nice touch of ribbon. Alicia had fun with ribbon on her card - notice how she switched the colours for the knots on these two ribbon pieces. Sonia's is next - she has used
the VersaMark Resist technique for the flowers which she popped off the card stock by sponging on different colours of ink and then used the flower outline stamp in Basic Black. This last card is mine - I'm loving the Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Chip combination with this paisley stamp.I have a really fun card that I received in this swap to share with you tomorrow... be sure to check back!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

No comments:
Post a Comment