
Here's a really simple, but elegant card using the Happy Harmony Sell-A-Bration stamp set. I designed this card based on the Enchante Designer Series Paper piece - I really liked the colours in this striped paper so I matched it with Perfect Plum, Sage Shadow and Pale Plum card stock. I was so pleased with the finished card!
I usually try to teach a new stamping technique or share some new tip at each class that I do. This was the technique card for my class this afternoon. It uses the Popping Pastels technique to get the soft coloured look to the flowers. Very simple: stamp with VersaMark ink, then use a Sponge Dauber to pick up your colour from the Stampin' Pastels and gently rub/dab it onto the card stock - it will stick to the VersaMark ink. I usually set mine with a quick spray of aeorsol hairspray when I'm done to prevent the Pastels from rubbing off. This is a good way to get different colours on one stamp without having to use markers.
Now, I haven't heard from too many of you about Inspiration Sheets... please don't be shy! I have a quite a stock right now and would love to find these wonderful sheets a home where they will be useful. Just send me an email and I'll be happy to get these Inspiration Sheets out you. Read my last post for more information.
Hope you have a wonderful week!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
1 comment:
Great idea Bev, I can hardly wait till I get my "Happy Harmony" stamp set.
cheers
Carol Lynn
Post a Comment