Well, it's been a few days since my last post... there's no real reason, just been occupied with this and that! I've actually had quite a relaxing weekend and am now looking back thinking that I didn't accomplish much!! Oh well...I did have a stamping class last night with a group of mostly new stampers... It's always fun to be able to introduce people to stamping and watch as they discover how simple it can be to get creative with ink and rubber!
I thought I would share a couple more cards that I received in the card swap... These two are made with the Delight in Life Sell-A-Bration stamp set - the same stamps on both cards but very different looks!
The first card was made by Angela Chan. What's really interesting about this card is that Angela stamped the outline of these flowers onto a Window Sheet with StazOn ink and then cut them out. They are attached to the Summer Sun cut-out flowers with a black eyelet in the centre. This card is a nice balance between fun and elegant.
This next card is from Mo Dickie. I really like the tag that Mo has added to this card with the little touch of ribbon from the Seaside Ribbon Originals. She also managed to use the little "swirl" stamp out of this set that I've yet to incorporate into any of my creations! I also like the touch of Rebecca Designer Series Paper that has be used to mat the main image.Well, I'm off to spend a couple of hours this evening in my stamp room creating cards for next weekend's Stamp-A-Stack... there are still a couple of seats open for Saturday morning if you are interested in coming out and stamping some cards!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
No comments:
Post a Comment