
There are so many places that stampers and scrapbookers can find inspiration... the Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalogue and our Mini Catalogues are filled with hundreds of wonderful samples, magazines and websites can provide lots of ideas (one of my favourites is Splitcoaststampers), hopefully my classes give you inspiration...
I really enjoy having the chance to share layouts, colour combinations and stamping techniques with all of my stamping friends. Many of you will have received Inspiration Sheets from me with your orders. Well, here's your chance to get some that you don't already have...
If you are a customer of mine and have ordered Stampin' Up! product from me in the last 6 months, I will be happy to send you some more Inspiration Sheets... and they are FREE!! These are available while supplies last, first come first served - just send me an email (bevennis@shaw.ca) with a list of which Inspiration Sheets you don't already have and would like to add to your collection. I'll get them out to you as soon as I can.
Here's a list of Inspiration Sheets that I have available - some I only have a few so be sure to email me soon:
~ All Natural
~ All the Best
~ All Through the Year
~ All Wrapped Up
~ Artfully Asian
~ Burst into Bloom
~ Designer Label Punch Box
~ Eat Cake
~ Festive Favourites
~ Flower Fest
~ Flower Filled
~ Fresh Flowers
~ Fun Filled
~ Heartfelt Thanks
~ I'm Here
~ In Full Bloom
~ Little Hellos
~ Loads of Love
~ Love without End
~ Mon Ami
~ Natural Beauty
~ Nice & Narrow
~ On Board Accents
~ On the Move
~ Right at Home
~ Roses in Winter
~ Simply Circles
~ Sporting Goods
~ Sweet Shapes
~ Tags & More
~ Treat Yourself
~ Wild About You
~ Wishing You the Best
~ World Tour
~ Yule Bits & Borders
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
No comments:
Post a Comment