Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Happy...


Just a quick post this morning before I head to work... This is a card that I received from Pam Lee. Pam's card is very cheerful with the bright colours of the Loves Me Designer Series paper from the Winter Mini Catalogue making a nice background for this little tag. The tag comes from the Tagger's Dozen stamp set and Pam has used the Small Tag Punch and the Tag Punch to layer this. Then she used the Horizontal Slot Punch to make a slot for the piece of card stock that had been punched with the Word Window Punch to slide through and make a little tab. The card stock colours are Close to Cocoa, Cool Caribbean, Rose Red and Taken with Teal - all complementing the Loves Me paper. This would be a nice, quick card to create. Thank you, Pam!

Have a fantastic day and happy stampin'!

Bev.

(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bev,

Glad you got the card ok. I'm sure going to miss the Loves Me paper. I'm trying to use it as much as I can before the end of February.

See you soon!