
Boy, am I ever blessed with some wonderful friends! I am so thankful for the many friends I have met through my stamping hobby. Look at this beautiful card that I received today from my friend, Suzanne. She had borrowed a couple of stamping items from me and returned them with this card. I was thrilled to find it in the bag with my supplies! Thank you so much, Suzanne!!
This card is made entirely with the Love Matters stamp set out of the Winter Mini Catalogue. The use of black and white makes this card absolutely stunning. Suzanne embossed the images with Winter White Emboss Powder. The bow just adds the right touch to this card.
We were out at another concert tonight... Brent gave me tickets to see Chantal Kreviazuk (I had to Google the spelling on that!) for Christmas. Although I could not have named a single song that she sings before we went, I must admit it was a fairly good concert... I think I only knew about 6 songs in total, but she is an amazing singer! The words to "Leaving on a Jet Plane" are still going through my head - she brought a little 8 year old girl from the audience up on stage for this song and the little girl sang every word! Pretty cute!! Oh, and Chantal's hair looked pretty good from the third last row in the McPherson Theatre - that hair colour that she does advertising for must work well! : )
Okay, I must call it a night. Check back on the weekend - I have a couple of new things to share!
Happy stampin'!
Bev.
(All images copyright 1990-2007 Stampin' Up!)
1 comment:
I just love the black and white effect
Carol Lynn
Post a Comment